| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 12, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of global smart grid market with detailed market segmentation by technology, application and geography. The global smart grid market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The rise in adoption of the smart grid technologies along with firm government regulations and policies to reduce carbon emissions at the same time ensuring grid reliability on a global scale is expected to propel the demand for smart grid.
Submit press release on hosting
Download PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2JfnhsB
The Smart Grid concept combines a number of technologies, end-user solutions and addresses a number of policy and regulatory drivers. It enables demand response and demand side management through the integration of smart meters, smart appliances and consumer loads, micro-generation, and electricity storage (electric vehicles) and by providing customers with information related to energy use and prices.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global smart grid market
- To analyze and forecast the global smart grid market on the basis of technology and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall smart grid market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key smart grid players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart grid market are ABB Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Eaton Corporation PLC, General Electric Company, Itron, Inc., Landis+Gyr AG, Schneider Electric SE, Sensus, Inc., Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc. and Siemens AG are among others.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2zw2v8n
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website