| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, June 19, 2012 ) Goshen, MA – “Please, can you write something we won’t be embarrassed to send out?” Copywriters who deal with professional service providers, highly educated consultants and business-to-business companies often hear this kind of plea. Many of them inwardly scoff at their questioner’s concerns. A new Kindle ebook, No-Hype Copywriting: The Keys to Lively, Appealing and Truthful Sales Writing, however, takes seriously common qualms about hype and provides a step-by-step process for honestly yet vividly promoting a product or service (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008C8IIE2).
Submit press release on hosting
“A lot of ethically minded people cringe when it comes to marketing,” says Marcia Yudkin, who wrote No-Hype Copywriting to help her client base of coaches, trainers, web designers, online entrepreneurs, authors and publishers, consultants and B-to-B companies. “They see so many embarrassingly over-the-top promotions out there and few examples of dynamic marketing that plays fair with customers.”
No-Hype Copywriting fills that gap by explaining how to compose attention-getting promotional copy without screaming headlines or a drumbeat of fear, greed, scorn and scarcity. Yudkin offers scores of honest copywriting tips, including:
* The 5 inescapable components of a complete marketing presentation and another element that adds oomph whenever it's appropriate
* Why it's essential to provide more information for shoppers, rather than less - and how to identify the facts customers need
* 10 ways to make yourself and what you're selling more credible
* 21 no-hype writing techniques that make dull items much more desirable
* Dozens of illuminating examples (many structured as "before" and "after")
* 11 kinds of unethical or disreputable marketing tactics to avoid so you maintain self-respect and buyers' trust
* 12 methods of fine-tuning your headline for greater reader intrigue and curiosity
* How and why to tinker with your tone
* 8 techniques for making whatever you wrote more direct, clear and powerful
The no-hype copywriting techniques apply to online sales letters, brochures, direct mail, display ads, press releases, what-we-do web sites and more, both for B-to-B copywriting and B-to-C copywriting.
No-Hype Copywriting: The Keys to Lively, Appealing and Truthful Sales Writing (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008C8IIE2) costs $2.99 and is available in Amazon’s Kindle store as well as Barnes & Noble’s Nook shop and Smashwords.com.
About the Author
Author Marcia Yudkin (www.yudkin.com) is a veteran copywriter known for her creativity and imagination. She has published 16 conventional books, including a Book-of-the-Month Club selection and another featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, as well as countless audio products, PDF reports and multimedia courses.
| Submit your hosting website