| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 12, 2018 ) The report aims to provide an overview of Global Voice over LTE Market along with detailed segmentation of market by technology and five major geographical regions. Global voice over LTE market is expected to witness aggressive and exponential growth during the forecast period due to increasing demands of reduction in the calling prices, reduction in call drops and need for faster & efficient transmission of calls over the network.
Submit press release on hosting
Download PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2zwYX5Q
Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is a technology evolved for the transmission of voice as data packets over the existing telecom network for its faster and efficient transmission due to the increasing call traffic and cost optimization demands. In the VoLTE technology analog calls are sent in the form of packets, like data is transmitted over the network. With this, consumers can call using the OTT applications instead of calling from the communication service provider's network. This reduces the calling costs for the end consumer."
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Voice over LTE market
- To analyze and forecast the global Voice over LTE market on the basis of technology
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Voice over LTE market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key voice over LTE players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Voice over LTE market are AT&T Inc., Verizon wireless Communications, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei Technologies Ltd., Ericsson, SK Telecom, T-Mobile US, Inc., D2 Technologies, LG Uplus Corp., K2 Corporation.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2mbOrYf
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website