| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 12, 2018 ) "Germany: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV markets as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Submit press release on hosting
Telecom service revenue growth in Germany over 2017-2022 will be driven by the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2017-2022, led by increasing adoption of mobile Internet and 4G services with higher ARPU, network expansions from operators such as Telkom and Vodafone, and the expected arrival of 5G services in 2020. Going forward, mobile operators will focus on offering data-centric services and LTE network expansions, and will prepare for 5G. The broadband segment will witness increased investments in fiber network expansions, while the DSL and cable segments wil maintain steady growth over the same period.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2137270
O2 Germany (Telefonica)
Vodafone Germany (Kable Deutscheland)
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Germany will grow at a CAGR of 0.7% (1.5% in $) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 48.9% of total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology across the 2017-2022 period, driven by LTE coverage expansions from operators. We expect 5G to be commercially available in 2020.
- The top two mobile operators, O2 and Vodafone, accounted for 49.6% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2017. We expect Deutsche Telekom to offer tough competition in the coming years and lead the mobile segment.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Germany’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Germany’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Germany’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Germany.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2137270
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Germany compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Germany.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2022.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Germany telecommunications market.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit your hosting website